Join choral enthusiasts from around New England for weekly open sings led by Masterworks Chorale Music Director Kevin Leong and guest conductors in an informal, air-conditioned setting befitting the summer season.
The Masterworks Chorale Summer Sings feature accomplished soloists and expert piano accompaniment. They’re a great way to prepare for the coming concert season, to put finishing touches on music you’re studying, or just to keep your voice in shape over the summer.
Bring your own score or borrow one from us! Parking is free.
$10 General Admission, $9 for Seniors, $5 Student Rush with valid high school or full-time college ID. Discounted admission packages available.
- June 11: Brahms, Ein deutsches Requiem (Kevin Leong)
- June 18: Beethoven, Mass in C (Kevin Leong)
- June 25: Mendelssohn, Elijah (abridged) (Pamela Mindell)
- July 9: Vaughan Williams: Dona nobis pacem (Anne Watson Born)
- July 16: Fauré, Requiem (Kevin Leong)
- July 23: Mozart, Requiem (David Potts)