Cappella Cantorum and the Con Brio Choral Society
Informal single-evening opportunities to sing great choral music, co-sponsored by Cappella Cantorum and the Con Brio Choral Society. Just come and enjoy singing!
Monday evenings: Registration 7 pm; Sing from 7:30 to 9:30 pm. Cost: $10 ($5 students), includes a score to borrow for the evening, but please bring your own score if you have one.
- June 11: W. A. Mozart, Requiem Mass in D Minor K. 626. Simon Holt (Cappella Cantorum), conductor.
- June 18: Broadway selections. John Lampe (Morgan High School, Clinton), conductor.
- June 25: Felix Mendelssohn, Elijah (selections). Steve Bruce (Con Brio Choral Society), conductor.
- July 30: Gilbert & Sullivan, sections from Mikado, Iolanthe, Gondoliers, HMS Pinafore, Pirates of Penzance. John Dreslin (Connecticut G & S Society), conductor.
- Aug 6: Antonio Vivaldi, Gloria RV589. Melanie Cometa (The Shoreline Chorale), conductor.
- Aug 13: W.A. Mozart, Coronation Mass, Missa Brevis in C Major, KV 317. Ehren Brown (The Vernon Chorale), conductor.