New England Choral Institute at New Hampshire Music Festival
A one-week intensive for singers and conductors built around the preparation and performance of Franz Joseph Haydn’s Lord Nelson Mass. The program includes private coaching sessions with leading voice and conducting faculty, group masterclasses with string quartet for conductors, detailed score study and analysis, and holistic wellness training through performance anxiety and Alexander Technique workshops.
Participants will sing in the chorus for the culminating performance of Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass with conductor Dan Perkins and the New Hampshire Music Festival Orchestra on Thursday, July 27.
Two participation tracks are available.
Track 1: Holistic work for the experienced amateur vocalist or conductor
- Day student participation fee: $400
- Resident student participation fee: $550 (7 nights double room, campus housing)
- Meal plan options and housing upgrades are available to fit a variety of budgets (details coming soon)
Track 2: Intensive program of study for college and graduate students with optional graduate credits (1–3) through a collaboration with Plymouth State University ME 5560 Graduate Practicum in Choral Music (1–3 credits)
- In-State: $541 per credit
- Out-of-State: $618 per credit