Cappella Cantorum and the Con Brio Choral Society
Informal single-evening opportunities to sing great choral music, co-sponsored by Cappella Cantorum and the Con Brio Choral Society. Just come and enjoy singing!
Location: St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church 56 Great Hammock Road, Old Saybrook, CT.
Monday evenings: Registration 7 pm; Sing from 7:30 to 9:30 pm. Cost: $10 ($5 students), includes a score to borrow for the evening, but please bring your own score if you have one.
- June 12: W. A. Mozart, Requiem Mass in D Minor K. 626. Rachael Allen (Westbrook High School), conductor.
- June 19: Joseph Haydn, Lord Nelson Mass; Missa in Angustiis Hob XXII:11. Barry Asch (Cappella Cantorum), coductor.
- June 26: Neely Bruce, Bill of Rights, a Motet in the Revolutionary style of William Billings. Neely Bruce (Wesleyan University, conductor.
- July 31: Gabriel Faure, Requiem in D minor, Op. 48. Jeremy Milton (Old Saybrook High School), conductor.
- Aug 7: Antonio Vivaldi, Gloria RV589; Joseph Haydn, Te Deum in C Major. Kevin Buno (Guilford High School), conductor.
- Aug 14: Johannes Brahms, Requiem, Op. 45 (in German). Steve Bruce (Con Brio Choral Society), conductor.
For more information and details, visit cappellacantorum.org or conbrio.org or phone 860-767-9409 or 203-530-0002