Events for New England Classical Singers
December 15, 2019 (Sunday)
3:00 PM. New England Classical Singers [MA]: Handel's: Dettingen Te Deum. George Fredrick Handel: Dettingen Te Deum. Dana Varga, soprano; Sophie Michaux, alto; Matthew Anderson, tenor; Thomas Jones, bass, With the NECS orchestra. NECS will then join the audience for post-concert refreshments and an old-fashioned carol sing led by Artistic Director David Hodgkins. Tickets: adults $30; seniors $25; children and students with ID $10. For more information, call 978-384-6327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Christ Church Andover, 33 Central Street, Andover MA 01810 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 1 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar