Events for Coro Allegro
November 10, 2019 (Sunday)
3:00 PM. Coro Allegro [MA]: We Will Not Be Erased: a Veteran's Day Concert Honoring the Service of All. Florence Price: Abraham Lincoln Walks at Midnight; Melissa Dunphy: What do you think I fought for at Omaha Beach?; Craig Carnahan: Armistice 1918 (Everyone Sang). For more information, call 617-236-4011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sanders Theatre, Harvard University, 45 Quincy Street, Cambridge MA 02138 (View flier) ⓘ
May 17, 2020 (Sunday)
3:00 PM. Coro Allegro [MA]: Letters to Our Children, Letters to Our Youth. Andrea Clearfield: commissioned work featuring letters to our children by Mimi Lemay, advocate for transgender children and Sam Brinton, advocate for LGBTQ+ youth and banning conversion therapy; Ronald Perera: When Music Sounds. For more information, call 617-236-4011 or email email@example.com. Sanders Theatre, Harvard University, 45 Quincy St, Cambridge MA 02138 ⓘ
Listing 2 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar