Events for Cambridge Community Chorus
December 7, 2019 (Saturday)
4:00 PM. Cambridge Community Chorus [MA]: MESSIAH Open Sing. Singers and non-singers are invited by the Cambridge Community Chorus and the St. Paul AME Church community to join in singing a selection of favorite choruses from Handel's beloved Messiah. Pamela Mindell, conductor. Scores are provided, or bring your own. Admission is free, donations are welcome. For more information, call 617-547-0979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. St. Paul AME Church, 37 Bishop Allen Dr., Cambridge MA 02139 ⓘ
December 15, 2019 (Sunday)
4:00 PM. Cambridge Community Chorus [MA]: Sacred Concert. Duke Ellington: Sacred Concert; Ariel Ramirez: Navidad Nuestra. Pamela Mindell, conductor. Tickets: $25 general admission, $15 students and seniors, or pay-as-you-are-able. For more information, call 617-517-3169 or email email@example.com. Kresge Auditorium, MIT, 48 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge MA 02139 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 2 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar