Events for Randolph Singers
December 6, 2015 (Sunday)
4:00 PM. Randolph Singers [VT]: Rachmaninoff Vespers. With Maria Weber Lamson, mezzo-soprano; Adam Hall, tenor. Admission by free-will donation. Iconography exhibit by Dmitri Andreyev and reception with caroling to follow the concert. The concert hall will be decorated by lanterns made by Craig Wiltse's middle school Hands-On Construction Art classes at Randolph Union. Chandler Center for Arts, 71-73 Main St, Randolph VT 05060 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 1 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar