Events for Cantilena
December 8, 2019 (Sunday)
4:00 PM. Cantilena [MA]: Fire Flowers: Hope and Resilience of the Human Spirit. Linda Tutas Haugen: Anne Frank: A Living Voice, for women's voices and string quartet; Timothy Corlis: "Fire Flowers", Movement 3 from Heart Songs of the White Wampum; Sarah Quartel: In the Time of Silver Rain; Brian Holmes: "I Shall Keep Singing"; David Conte: "A Hope Carol"; Dolly Parton: "Light of a Clear Blue Morning"; Jocelyn Hagen: "Starting Now". Through this concert we hope to ignite rich conversations about the parallels between past and present and the lessons that we can apply moving forward. For more information, call 617-924-1509 or email email@example.com. First Parish Unitarian Universalist of Arlington, 630 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington Center, Arlington MA 02476 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 1 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar