Events for Wellesley Choral Society
November 10, 2019 (Sunday)
4:00 PM. Wellesley Choral Society [MA]: War and Peace. F.J. Haydn: Mass in Time of War; Ralph Vaughan William: Dona Nobis Pacem; Samuel Barber: Agnus Dei; Edward Whalen: Crossing the Bar. Mary Sullivan, soprano; Jennifer Webb, mezzo-soprano; Adrian Jones, tenor; Michael Meraw; Edward Whalen, conductor. With professional orchestra. A preconcert prelude featuring popular songs of wartime will start at 3:30. Immediately following the concert, the audience is invited to a free reception. Tickets: $20 adults, $15 seniors/students, free for children 12 and under. For more information, call 781-237-6593 or email email@example.com. Unitarian Universalist Society, 309 Washington Street, Wellesley MA 02481 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 1 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar