Events for Renaissance Men
November 16, 2019 (Saturday)
8:00 PM. Renaissance Men [MA]: Late Night at Emmanuel. Benjamin Britten: Ballad of Little Musgrave and Lady Barnard and others. Traditional folk tunes serve as incipits for beloved choral works of Britten, Holst, Vaughan Williams and others, as well as contemporary composers Paul Mealor and Hillary Tann. Tickets: $30 general, $55 patron; $10 student. For more information, call 617-536-3356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Emmanuel Church, 15 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116 (View flier) ⓘ
December 11, 2019 (Wednesday)
7:00 PM. Renaissance Men [MA]: A Very RenMen Christmas. Seasonal classical selections, original compositions, and carols, including Paul John Rudoi’s “Cantate Domino,” Daniel E Gawthrop’s “The Longest Night,” Saunder Choi's arrangement of “Angels We Have Heard On High”, and favorites such as “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.” The performance will be professionally recorded for later release. Tickets: $40 adults, $30 seniors, $20 students, $10 children ages 12 and under. For more information, call 832-216-6158 or email email@example.com. St. Mary's Episcopal Church, 258 Concord Street, Newton MA 02462 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 2 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar