Events for Belmont Open Sings
December 15, 2019 (Sunday)
7:30 PM. Belmont Open Sings at Powers Music School [MA]: Belmont Open Sings: G.F. Handel's "Messiah". All singers and community members are welcome to join talented soloists and orchestra members to sing through this choral masterwork, led by Belmont Open Sings Artistic Director Mary Beekman. Admission is $10 online or at the door. First timers are welcome. Vocal scores and a choral warm-up are provided. For more information, call 617-484-4696 or email email@example.com. Payson Park Church, 365 Belmont Street, Belmont MA 02478 (View flier) ⓘ
March 1, 2020 (Sunday)
7:30 PM. Belmont Open Sings [MA]: Fauré’s Requiem. Come sing Gabriel Fauré's Requiem for chorus and orchestra, led by Artistic Director Mary Beekman. All singers, choral enthusiasts, or musicians in the community are invited to participate. Admission: $10 at the door. For more information, call 617-484-4696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Payson Park Church, 365 Belmont Street, Belmont MA 02478 (View flier) ⓘ
Listing 2 events.
Other Choral Calendars—Not Choral Arts New England
- CT: Association of Connecticut Choruses (ACC)
- MA (Boston): Greater Boston Choral Consortium (GBCC)
- MA (central): Central Massachusetts Choral Consortium
- RI: ChoirNews.org: Rhode Island calendar, directory, and further links.
- NH: The Choral Arts Foundation of the Upper Valley
- Greater Boston: Boston Singers' Resource Vocal Music Calendar